In our fast-paced and changing world, cleanliness and hygiene have become a major concern for customers and employees, and the commercial cleaning industry is thriving.
More than ever, businesses and organizations rely on commercial cleaning services to provide clean, germ-free workspaces and environments. This growing demand means that now is the perfect time to consider opening a commercial cleaning business franchise, and you may ask yourself, ‘How much does a cleaning franchise make?’ While it’s difficult to say how much you could make precisely, let’s explore some factors contributing to earning potential and profitability of opening or investing in a commercial cleaning business.
Industry Factors That Affect the Success of a Commercial Cleaning Business Franchise
Several business tactics contribute to the success of a commercial cleaning franchise business. The following factors can impact the growth and success of your commercial cleaning business franchise.
- Types of Clients and Services
As a commercial cleaning service, it is essential to understand your client’s needs. We provide services to varying industries, including restaurants (dine-in and fast-food), convenience stores, fitness centers, retail stores, car dealerships/automotive, entertainment venues, marinas, daycare centers, schools, government buildings, warehouses, and medical facilities. Each client will have different needs depending on their industry. Adapting to those customer-specific needs is crucial to the success of your business.
- Operational and Revenue Model
Pricing will vary due to hourly rates and square footage. Prices can also be customized to meet customer needs and requirements. This will include the type and size of the facility, the scope of work, regulations, and the client’s varying needs. Additional revenue streams can be created by offering specialized services and serving niche markets.
- Managing Expenses Versus Revenue
Managing expenses and revenue greatly impacts how much a commercial cleaning franchise can make. It’s important to have a system that ensures operating expenses are monitored carefully and does not outweigh revenue. Having an income statement is one way to help visualize this process.
- Market Size and Demand
The commercial cleaning industry is a $89-billion market in the U.S. and has grown by around $40 billion between 2011-2022. With growing demand and market size, the profit potential is increasing at a fantastic rate. The market will determine your profit!
What Makes Enviro-Master® Stand Out From The Rest?
Enviro-Master® is not your typical commercial cleaning business. We are an award-winning commercial cleaning, health, and safety company committed to providing your business with the safest and most cost-effective products and services on the market.
Our highly trained Health and Safety Technicians are equipped to provide solutions for all your commercial cleaning needs. We offer specialized services to professionally clean and sanitize your critical surfaces and touch points.
- Hygiene-Focused: We prioritize hygiene to promote safe and healthy environments.
- Electrostatic Spraying: We use electrostatic spraying to effectively cover all surfaces and hard-to-reach areas.
- Paper Management: Our Paper Management Program ensures well-stocked supplies of paper products in restrooms and other areas.
- Committed to Sustainability: We use green cleaning solutions and practice eco-friendly cleaning methods.
- Weekly Visits: A specialized technician will visit each site weekly to maintain standards.
Components for Success
Our business model is built around seven core fundamentals that contribute to the success and growth of your business. These fundamentals are key to the success of every Enviro-Master® commercial cleaning business franchise.
- Recession resistant.
- Scalable business model.
- Recurring revenue.
- Multiple revenue streams.
- Large potential client base.
- Little to no competition in each market.
- Cannot be displaced by technology.
A Robust Support System Focused on Success
Enviro-Master® has a unique support program seldom found in a commercial cleaning franchise system. We’re here to support you in building strong client relationships, delivering high-quality services, and exceeding customer expectations. Some examples of the support our franchisees receive are:
- Lead Generation – Our inside sales department will cold-call to help generate leads and set appointments on your behalf.
- Digital Marketing – Our digital marketing partners will assist in driving traffic to your website.
- National Accounts – Do business with some of the top brands in the nation.
- Administrative Support – We handle the support to free you up to build your business.
- Personal Business Coach – We take the success of your business personally! We’ll assign you a personal business coach when you sign your franchise agreement.
- Sales and Operations Support – You’ll get all the field and sales support you need to grow your business.
- “Family Gatherings” – We’re in this together. National and regional meetings where you learn about new products get superior training, network with other franchise owners, and celebrate success!
We Win and Work Together
While the services, components, and support unique to the Enviro-Master® commercial cleaning business franchise help define us, our franchise owners make us special. We are a people-first company dedicated to the success of each franchisee. We help our owners provide excellent customer service and unique services. We ensure that the quality of our work is consistent and that we can continue to build upon our outstanding reputation as the go-to health and safety-focused commercial cleaning business.
A Business Model Committed to Success
The profit potential of any business, including a commercial cleaning franchise, largely depends on how the business is run. It also depends on how adjustments are made in response to the market. It all comes down to your dedication to providing the best quality services and building strong client relationships to support the growth and success of your business.
If you’re ready to join us at Enviro-Master®! You can complete the inquiry form on our website or call 704-755-5356 to learn more.